3T Transducer Technology with Single Crystal
Providing sharper images, all probes compatible with the M9 come equipped with Mindray’s unique 3T transducer technology. Enhanced with the addition of single crystal technology, M9 offers better penetration and color dynamic flow, especially during difficult-patient scanning.
Natural Touch Elastography
UWN+ Contrast Imaging (Ultra-Wideband Non-linear)
PSHITM (Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging)
Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI)
Tissue Specific Imaging (TSI)
Echo-enriched Beam Forming
Echo-enriched beam former permits the use of traditionally neglected echo signals of adjacent beams to form one finer and stronger imaging beam, providing better ‘out-of-focus’ image resolution and deeper image penetration.
Maximum 12 times tasking for one transmitted beam, resulting in excellent time resolution and higher frame rate.
Micro Flow Enhancement
Auto IMT (Intima-Media Thickness)
Innovative Crafted Unit
· Thin Magnesium-alloy body
· 15.6” LED HD monitor with slim design
· Built-in battery providing 90 min scanning time
· High capacity SSD hard drive making patient data safer
Customized Special Design Trolley
· Inbuilt quick & easy locking system
· iPower: over 3.5 hours scanning with trolley mounted battery pack
Green All The Way
· Noiseless system
· Automatic brightness adjustment
· Reliable RoHS certified materials